Passport Card Official Rules
How to Obtain a Passport Card
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate in the Passport program.
2. Members may sign up at the Rewards Center.
3. Photo identification, acceptable to Gun Lake Casino, will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemption, and for obtaining any information on a Passport account.
4. Acceptable photo identification is as follows: State issued Driver’s License, State issued ID card, Government issued Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID or a Government issued Green Card.
5. Each Member will be required to provide a four digit PIN that they can easily remember. It is recommended that they do not share this PIN with anyone else. This PIN can be reset at the Rewards Center with proper identification.
Passport Points & Comp Vouchers
1. Passport points are earned by Members in accordance with their carded gaming activity and vary depending on the model of the gaming device played, or if applicable, select live game play. Gun Lake Casino may revise the method for earning points at its discretion. The current schedule for earning points is available below. Points may only be earned at Gun Lake Casino
a. Earn 1 point for every $1 of coin-in on any Reel Slot or Video Slot game.
b. Earn 1 point for every $1 wagered on Keno.
c. Earn 1 point for every $2 of coin-in on any Video Poker or Video Keno game.
d. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Sandhill Café.
e. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Harvest Buffet.
f. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Appliques Gift Shop.
g. Earn points for Table Game play. Points are earned based on average bet and time played.
h. Earn 500 points for every 1 (one) hour of live play inside the Poker Room.
2. All points in an account that have not been redeemed will be deleted if no activity has occurred on that account for a period of thirteen (13) months. Gun Lake Casino may change this criteria at its discretion.
3. Points earned at Sandhill Café, Harvest Buffet and Appliques Gift Shop are through cash and credit purchases only.
4. The Passport card must be inserted in the machine’s card reader to record play and earn points. Card bezel must be solid green to accurately record points. If the card reader displays “please reinsert,” the reader is no longer recording machine play. The card must then be removed and reinserted to work properly.
5. For Table Game points, it is the Member’s responsibility to provide their Passport card to receive points for their rated play.
6. For Poker Room points, it is the Member’s responsibility to provide their Passport card to receive points for their time played.
7. For Keno points, it is the Member’s responsibility to provide their Passport card to receive points from wagers placed with a Gun Lake Casino Team Member. Members must insert their Passport card into the machines card reader for wagers placed at Keno Kiosks
8. Program points may be redeemed for Slot Play. The redemption of five-hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in Passport comp voucher or Slot Play value. This ratio may be revised by Gun Lake Casino at its discretion. Passport comp vouchers may be used to acquire the equivalent dollar value in goods and services throughout the Gun Lake Casino facilities, including Sandhill Café, Harvest Buffet, Appliques Gift Shop, Crossroads, Stage 131, Chill bar, On the Side bar and Table Game bets.
9. Passport comp vouchers and Slot Play will require a photo identification and/or PIN in order to utilize the offer.
10. Passport comp voucher and Slot Play have no cash value and United States currency/coin and casino chips/tokens will not be issued in lieu thereof.
11. If applicable, expiration dates will be printed on Passport comp vouchers when issued and will be enforced.
Passport Points for Slot Play
1. The redemption of five-hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in Slot Play value.
2. Passport points redeemed for Slot Play consists of credit amounts that are non-cashable and must be played at a gaming device and will expire a minimum of ninety (90) days from redemption.
3. Points earned by using point multipliers are eligible for Slot Play redemption.
4. Redemption of points for Slot Play is available at any slot machine or Passport kiosk.
5. The Slot Play will be automatically uploaded to the Passport card once the points are redeemed.
6. Passport Members must have their PIN to be able to redeem points for Slot Play.
7. Once points have been redeemed for Slot Play, the transaction cannot be reversed.
8. Passport Members must insert $1 cash or EZ Pay Ticket in order to activate Slot Play.
Passport Points for Table Game Bets
1. The redemption of five-hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in Table Game bets.
2. Passport points redeemed for Table Game bets consists of credit amounts that are non-cashable and must be played at a table game and will expire 48 hours after issued.
3. Points earned by using point multipliers are eligible for Table Game bet redemption.
4. Redemption of points for Table Game bets is available at the Rewards Center or Passport kiosk.
5. Table Game bets will be printed on a Passport comp voucher once the points are redeemed at the Rewards Center or Passport kiosk.
6. Once a Free Bet is issued, it must be used for full face value on one hand and cannot be split up for multiple bets or for multiple hands.
7. Passport Members must have a valid photo ID to redeem points for Table Game bets.
8. Once points have been redeemed for Table Game bets the transaction cannot be reversed.
9. Table Game bet vouchers are good for one bet, win or lose.
Passport Status Structure
1. Based upon the number of Passport points earned during specific time periods, Members may also be eligible for additional awards as determined by the Passport Status Structure. Earning more points will qualify the Member to reach higher levels.
2. Passport Status Structure point and time requirements will be available at the Rewards Center. Upon attaining a reward level a designated Passport card will be available to the Member. Current status levels are Blue, Gold and Black.
3. Passport point multiplier offers and other Passport point adjustment offers will not be counted towards the Passport Status Structure.
4. Redemption of points does not affect card status.
5. Attaining a Passport Status provides additional Passport program offers and benefits to the Member. These offers and benefits may be modified, changed, added, deleted or cancelled by Gun Lake Casino at its discretion. Please visit the Rewards Center for a description of current Passport Status offers and benefits.
6. Offers and benefits can only be redeemed by presenting a valid color-coded Passport Card along with identification acceptable by Gun Lake Casino at time of redemption.
1. Only Members listed on a Passport account may receive information or engage in any transaction(s) relating to the Passport account.
2. Passport cards, points and awards are not transferable, unless preceded by death and the proper paperwork submitted for transfer.
3. Passport account discrepancies should be immediately reported to Gun Lake Casino to be eligible for reconsideration.
4. Any misuse of the card or improper play as determined by Gun Lake Casino in its sole discretion will result in forfeiture of all Passport account accumulated points, Passport offers, comp vouchers and may result in the cancellation of Member(s) participation in Passport program.
5. Passport Members who have been issued credit by Gun Lake Casino and are delinquent in repayment of that credit, and/or Passport Members who have had a check(s) cashed at Gun Lake Casino which has been returned for nonpayment, shall have all their Passport account accumulated points, Passport offers, comp vouchers and Slot Play forfeited until all discrepancies have been remedied to the satisfaction of Gun Lake Casino in its sole discretion.
6. Passport Members should notify Gun Lake Casino of any name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number changes in order to continue to receive information on Passport programs, offers, bonuses, party invitations or other Passport program events.
7. Gun Lake Casino reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the Passport program or revoke a Passport Member’s card at any time in its sole discretion.
8. Participation in this promotion constitutes Passport Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the Passport program and the decisions of Gun Lake Casino.
9. Any and all applicable taxes relating to the Passport Member receiving any awards is the sole responsibility of the Member.
10. Gun Lake Casino will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules and that decision shall be final and binding.
11. Any Passport card, Passport comp voucher or any other Passport offer that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these Official Rules is automatically void. In addition, Gun Lake Casino reserves the right to void any Passport card, Passport comp voucher or any other Passport offer at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Gun Lake Casino may introduce other promotions that operate in association with the Passport program. All rules, conditions and procedures for these