GLC Rewards Card Official Rules
How to Obtain a GLC Rewards Card
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate in the GLC Rewards program.
2. Members may sign up at the Rewards Center.
3. Photo identification acceptable to Gun Lake Casino will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemption and for obtaining any information on a GLC Rewards account.
4. Acceptable photo identification is as follows: State-Issued Driver’s License, State-Issued ID card, Government-Issued Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID or a Government-Issued Green Card.
5. Each member will be required to provide a four-digit PIN that they can easily remember. It is recommended that they do not share this PIN with anyone else. This PIN can be reset at the Rewards Center with proper identification.
GLC Rewards Points & Comp Vouchers
1. GLC Rewards points are earned by members in accordance with their carded gaming activity and vary depending on the model of the gaming device played, or, if applicable, select live game play. Gun Lake Casino may revise the method for earning points at its discretion. The current schedule for earning points is available below. Points may only be earned at Gun Lake Casino
a. Earn 1 point for every $1 of coin-in on any Reel Slot or Video Slot game.
b. Earn 1 point for every $1 wagered on Keno.
c. Earn 1 point for every $2 of coin-in on any Video Poker or Video Keno game.
d. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Sandhill Café.
e. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Harvest Buffet.
f. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Appliques Gift Shop.
g. Earn points for Table Games play. Points are earned based on average bet and time played.
h. Earn 50 points for every 1 (one) hour of live play inside the Poker Room.
2. All points in an account that have not been redeemed will be deleted if no activity has occurred on that account for a period of thirteen (13) months. Gun Lake Casino may change this criteria at its discretion.
3. Points earned at Sandhill Café, Harvest Buffet and Appliques Gift Shop are through cash and credit purchases only.
4. The GLC Rewards Card must be inserted in the machine’s card reader to record play and earn points. Card bezel must be solid green to accurately record points. If the card reader displays “please reinsert,” the reader is no longer recording machine play. The card must then be removed and reinserted to work properly.
5. For Table Games points, it is the member’s responsibility to provide their GLC Rewards Card to receive points for their rated play.
6. For Poker Room points, it is the member’s responsibility to provide their GLC Rewards Card to receive points for their time played.
7. For Keno points, it is the member’s responsibility to provide their GLC Rewards Card to receive points from wagers placed with a Gun Lake Casino Team Member. Members must insert their GLC Rewards Card into the machine's card reader for wagers placed at Keno Kiosks.
8. Program points may be redeemed for Slot Play. The redemption of five hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in GLC Rewards comp voucher or Slot Play value. This ratio may be revised by Gun Lake Casino at its discretion. GLC Rewards comp vouchers may be used to acquire the equivalent dollar value in goods and services throughout the Gun Lake Casino facilities, including Sandhill Café, Harvest Buffet, Appliques Gift Shop, Crossroads, Stage 131, Chill Bar, On the Side Bar and Table Games bets.
9. GLC Rewards comp vouchers and Slot Play will require a photo identification and/or PIN in order to utilize the offer.
10. GLC Rewards comp voucher and Slot Play have no cash value and United States currency/coin and casino chips/tokens will not be issued in lieu thereof.
11. If applicable, expiration dates will be printed on GLC Rewards comp vouchers when issued and will be enforced.
GLC Rewards Points for Slot Play
1. The redemption of five hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in Slot Play value.
2. GLC Rewards points redeemed for Slot Play consists of credit amounts that are non-cashable and must be played at a gaming device and will expire a minimum of ninety (90) days from redemption.
3. Points earned by using point multipliers are eligible for Slot Play redemption.
4. Redemption of points for Slot Play is available at any slot machine or Rewards kiosk.
5. The Slot Play will be automatically uploaded to the GLC Rewards Card once the points are redeemed.
6. GLC Rewards members must have their PIN to be able to redeem points for Slot Play.
7. Once points have been redeemed for Slot Play, the transaction cannot be reversed.
8. GLC Rewards members must insert $1 cash or EZ Pay Ticket in order to activate Slot Play.
GLC Rewards Points for Table Games Bets
1. The redemption of five hundred (500) points is equivalent to $1 in Table Games bets.
2. GLC Rewards points redeemed for Table Games bets consists of credit amounts that are non-cashable and must be played at a table game and will expire 48 hours after issued.
3. Points earned by using point multipliers are eligible for Table Games bet redemption.
4. Redemption of points for Table Games bets is available at the Rewards Center or Rewards kiosk.
5. Table Games bets will be printed on a GLC Rewards comp voucher once the points are redeemed at the Rewards Center or Rewards kiosk.
6. Once a Free Bet is issued, it must be used for full face value on one hand and cannot be split up for multiple bets or for multiple hands.
7. GLC Rewards members must have a valid photo ID to redeem points for Table Games bets.
8. Once points have been redeemed for Table Games bets, the transaction cannot be reversed.
9. Table Games bet vouchers are good for one bet, win or lose.
GLC rewards Status Structure
1. Based upon the number of GLC Rewards points earned during specific time periods, members may also be eligible for additional awards as determined by the GLC Rewards Status Structure. Earning more points will qualify the member to reach higher levels.
2. GLC Rewards Status Structure point and time requirements will be available at the Rewards Center. Upon attaining a reward level, a designated GLC Rewards Card will be available to the member. Current status levels are Experience, Preferred, Reserve, Elite and Elite+.
3. GLC Rewards point multiplier offers and other GLC Rewards point adjustment offers will not be counted towards the GLC Rewards Status Structure.
4. Redemption of points does not affect card status.
5. Attaining a GLC Rewards Status provides additional GLC Rewards program offers and benefits to the member. These offers and benefits may be modified, changed, added, deleted or cancelled by Gun Lake Casino at its discretion. Please visit the Rewards Center for a description of current GLC Rewards Status offers and benefits.
6. Offers and benefits can only be redeemed by presenting a valid color-coded GLC Rewards Card along with identification acceptable by Gun Lake Casino at time of redemption.
1. Only members listed on a GLC Rewards account may receive information or engage in any transaction(s) relating to the GLC Rewards account.
2. GLC Rewards Cards, points and awards are not transferable, unless preceded by death and the proper paperwork submitted for transfer.
3. GLC Rewards account discrepancies should be immediately reported to Gun Lake Casino to be eligible for reconsideration.
4. Any misuse of the card or improper play as determined by Gun Lake Casino in its sole discretion will result in forfeiture of all GLC Rewards account accumulated points, GLC Rewards offers and comp vouchers and may result in the cancellation of member's or members' participation in GLC Rewards program.
5. GLC Rewards members who have been issued credit by Gun Lake Casino and are delinquent in repayment of that credit, and/or Passport members who have had a check(s) cashed at Gun Lake Casino which has been returned for nonpayment, shall have all their Passport account accumulated points, Passport offers, comp vouchers and Slot Play forfeited until all discrepancies have been remedied to the satisfaction of Gun Lake Casino in its sole discretion.
6. GLC Rewards Members should notify Gun Lake Casino of any name, address, email address or telephone number changes in order to continue to receive information on GLC Rewards programs, offers, bonuses, party invitations or other GLC Rewards program events.
7. Gun Lake Casino reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the GLC Rewards program or revoke a GLC Rewards member’s card at any time in its sole discretion.
8. Participation in this promotion constitutes GLC Rewards member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the GLC Rewards program and the decisions of Gun Lake Casino.
9. Any and all applicable taxes relating to the GLC Rewards member receiving any awards is the sole responsibility of the member.
10. Gun Lake Casino will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules and that decision shall be final and binding.
11. Any GLC Rewards Card, GLC Rewards comp voucher or any other GLC Rewards offer that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these Official Rules is automatically void. In addition, Gun Lake Casino reserves the right to void any GLC Rewards Card, GLC Rewards comp voucher or any other GLC Rewards offer at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Gun Lake Casino may introduce other promotions that operate in association with the GLC Rewards program.