GAMBLING MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE?
Help is available 24 hours a day by calling 800.270.7117
A problem gambler is a person whose gambling has caused problems in any part of his or her life.
Is this you or someone you know?
- Feelings of guilt from gambling
- Borrowing money to gamble
- Lying about gambling
- Spending more and more
- Unsuccessful efforts to quit or cut back
- Gambling until every dollar is gone
- Hiding losses, only talking about wins
- Gambling to escape worry or distress
- Suicidal thoughts as a result of gambling
GET HELP NOW.
The Michigan Problem Gambling FREE Helpline.
- Help Problem Gamblers stop
- Caution potential Problem Gamblers about risks
- Start community prevention and education programs
MAPG | michapg.com