VOTED ONE OF the best places to work in west michigan TWO YEARS IN A ROW!
For the second straight year, Gun Lake Casino has been named one of West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
2021 NOMINEE - NORTH AMERICA PROPERTY OF THE YEAR
Gun Lake Casino has long been regarded as one of the top properties in Michigan, and in 2021, Gambling Insider nominated GLC for the 2021 North America Property of the Year.
According to the magazine, Gun Lake Casino has “shown incredible fortitude and ambition to not only recover (from the challenges of COVID-19), but grow steadily into the future.” GLC was nominated among nine other locations from across North America.
The best TEAM MEMBERS start here.
Thanks for your interest in being a part of Gun Lake Casino! When we say, “the best days,” we’re not only talking about our Guests. We’re talking about our work environment, too. The best days start with the best people, and that’s exactly who we’re looking for.
Our Guests are more than a Guest. They are family. We provide them with the best service to ensure they have complete satisfaction. Same with our Team Members. When you work for us, you become family, family with amazing benefits that you can’t find anywhere else.
Check out the best benefits around.
Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the
- $14/HR Minimum Starting Wage
- $7.40/HR Minimum Starting Wage for Tipped Positions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Break Periods
- FREE Shift Meals
- FREE Uniforms
- Numerous training opportunities
- We empower our Team Members for career advancement opportunities with education & training.
- Opportunities to give back to the community through volunteering and philanthropic events.
- Be part of a company culture like nothing you’ve ever experienced. When you’re here, you are family.
Insurance benefits, including:
• FREE Medical with Teledoc
• FREE Dental and Vision
• FREE Long-term Disability
• FREE Basic Life Insurance
YOU CAN ALSO OPT INTO MORE BENEFITS, LIKE:
• Short-term disability
• Additional life and health insurance for you, your
spouse and your children
• Critical illness
• Hospitalization insurance
• 401k plan including pre-tax and post-tax deferral
• Company match 401k
• Flexible spending account for medical
reimbursement and dependent care