TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019 | 5:30PM - 8:30PM
Gun Lake Tribe Government Campus | Across from Gun Lake Casino
The best days start with the best people, and that's who we're looking for! We have a variety of full-time positions available, all with great perks like insurance benefits, free shift meals, paid vacation, and personal days. Join us at one of our hiring events to learn more! We encourage you to fill out an application online ahead of time. Open interviews will be offered to qualified candidates.
We are hiring for multiple positions!
The best TEAM MEMBERS start here.
Thanks for your interest in being a part of Gun Lake Casino! When we say “the best days” we’re not only talking about our guests. We’re talking about our work environment, too. The best days start with the best people, and that’s exactly who we’re looking for.
Our Guests are more than a Guest, they are family. We provide them with the best service to ensure they have complete satisfaction. Same with our Team Members. When you work for us, you become family, family with amazing benefits that you can’t find anywhere else.
Check out the best benefits around.
Full Time Team Members are eligible for the
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Break Periods
• FREE Shift Meals
• FREE Uniforms
• Numerous training opportunities
• We empower our Team Members for career
advancement opportunities with education & training.
• Opportunities to give back to the community,
through volunteering and philanthropic events.
• Be part of a company culture like nothing you’ve ever
experienced. When you’re here, you are family.
Insurance benefits, including:
• FREE Medical with Teledoc
• FREE Dental and Vision
• FREE Long-term disability
• FREE Basic life insurance
You can also opt into more benefits, like:
• Short-term disability
• Additional life and health insurance for you, your
spouse, and your children
• Critical illness
• Hospitalization insurance
• 401k plan including pre-tax and post-tax
• Company match 401k
• Flexible spending account for medical
reimbursement and dependent care