How to Obtain a Courage Card
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate in the Courage card program.
2. Members may sign up at the Rewards Center.
3. Photo identification, acceptable to Gun Lake Casino, will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemption, and for obtaining any information on a Passport account.
4. Acceptable photo identification is as follows: State issued Driver’s License, State issued ID card, Government issued Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID or a Government issued Green Card.
5. Acceptable identification for proof of military status is as follows: Common Access Card, Retired Military ID, DD Form 2 Card or DD Form 214. First Responders: Employee ID, Accountability Tag, or Medical License with photo ID.
Courage Card Benefits
1. Receive 15% off at the Sandhill Café all day, every day.
2. Receive 50% off at the Sandhill Café and Harvest Buffet on the following holidays:
a. Armed Forces Day
b. Memorial Day
c. Flag Day
d. Independence Day
e. Patriot Day
f. Veterans Day
3. Receive $2 off lunch and $3 off dinner at Harvest Buffet, all day, every day, with active play.
4. Discounts are valid for cardholder and one Guest.
5. Please see Official Passport card rules for discounts associated with different tier status. Passport cardholders who qualify for a higher discount must show valid color-coded Passport card and acceptable identification to receive discount. Passport tier discounts cannot be combined with Courage Card discounts.
1. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, offer is valid on cash, credit card and point purchases only, and discount excludes alcohol.
2. Passport Program Rules and Regulations apply to Courage card accounts.
3. Gun Lake Casino reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the Courage Card program or revoke a Courage Card Member’s card at any time in its sole discretion.
4. Participation in this promotion constitutes Courage Card Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the Passport program and the decisions of Gun Lake Casino.
5. Gun Lake Casino will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules and that decision shall be final and binding.
6. Gun Lake Casino may introduce other promotions that operate in association with the Courage Card. All rules, conditions and procedures for these promotions will be detailed in the Official Rules of each specific associated promotion.
7. Any rule or procedure relating to the Courage Card may be changed, modified or cancelled by Gun Lake Casino at any time in its sole discretion.