AS OF december 8, 2021
Gun Lake Casino, the Gun Lake Tribe, and GLT-HHS have made the following adjustments to our Play It Safe initiatives. These updates have been made by putting the health and safety of our Guests, Team Members, and local community first. We will continue to monitor best practices recommended by the CDC, GLT-HHS, State of Michigan, and MDHHS.
CURRENT OPERATIONAL ADJUSTMENTS
- The CDC and GLT-HHS recommend that everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, wear masks in indoor public places. For the health, and safety of our Guests, Team Members, and our local community, Gun Lake Casino will require masks while indoors at our property. All Team Members and Guests will be required to wear masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status. Exceptions include while seated in restaurants, and while actively eating or drinking outside of dining venues. Masks must cover your nose and mouth area completely.
- Reservations are no longer required for restaurants, though still encouraged.
- Restaurant capacity will decrease to 70%.
- Food and beverages are prohibited from being consumed at Table Games.
- Minors are allowed entry to restaurants, accompanied by someone 21+ years of age at all times.
- Valet Operations have resumed.
- Gun Lake Casino Express, and all motorcoach operations have returned. To learn more about routes and dates, click here.
- Open for 24 hour operations.
INITIATIVES STILL IN PLACE
While these changes are an exciting sign of progress in the pandemic, the following Play It Safe initiatives remain in effect to ensure continued Team Member and Guest safety:
- Smoking remains prohibited in all indoor spaces.
- The Poker room will not re-open at this time.
- Sanitizing wipes remain available to Guests & Team Members.
- Alcohol-based sanitizing gel remain available to Guests & Team Members.
- Continuance of our daily electrostatic cleaning of high touch surfaces.