AS OF MAY 27, 2021
- Hours of operation will remain 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated Guests. Masks are required for everyone who is not fully vaccinated.
- GLC Security will not be asking Guests to show their vaccination cards, or screening for recent air travel. Temperature checks upon entry remain in place.
- All slot machines are available for play with no dividers.
- Table Games are available daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. on the main floor and in the High Limit room with all gaming positions open.
- All dining/drinking amenities are available.
- Sandhill Cafe hours are 9AM - 12AM Sunday-Thursday and 9AM - 2AM Friday & Saturday.
- Sandhill Grab & Go hours are from 9AM - 7AM daily.
- Harvest Buffet hours are Thursday & Sunday: 12PM - 8PM and Friday & Saturday: 12PM - 9PM
- Beverage stations for coffee, soda, and water will remain open with full service from Gun Lake Casino Team Members.
- Appliques Gift Shop is open.
- Indoor smoking is not permitted inside Gun Lake Casino. For Guests’ convenience, outdoor smoking accommodations will be clearly identified and located near the East entrance of the casino and a covered area on the 2nd floor of the parking garage.
- Open daily to all Guests 21 years of age and older.
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID 19 – (Coughing, Fever, Shortness of Breath) you and the guests traveling with you will not be allowed to enter the property.
- An enhanced thermal imaging system is used for temperature scans of all Guests.
- No valet parking.
Gun Lake Casino is the ultimate entertainment destination in West Michigan, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Days! We are committed to your health and safety with a deliberate and caring approach to Play It Safe while giving our Guests the entertainment escape you have been waiting for. As we move forward, we will continue to enhance our Guest experience in a thoughtful manner — the health and safety of our Guests are at the forefront of each decision made. For now – Gun Lake Casino will be smoke free and only Guests 21 years and up will be allowed entry.
Parking & Transporation
All arriving Guests will be directed to park inside our five-floor parking garage or in the West surface parking lot. Dedicated VIP parking remains accessible for our most loyal Guests.
entering the best days
Gun Lake Casino is known for providing superior Guest service, and this tradition will continue after you enter the building. One of our friendly Team Members will greet you and your party to assist with checking in through a two-part, non-invasive thermal screening process. Guests will be required to remove their face mask, if worn, upon entry, provide valid identification, and answer screening questions.
You are welcome to wear your own personal face mask and/or gloves. Each Guest will be offered a mask upon entry if they do not have their own PPE.
RSVP For a Great meal
An advanced reservation system has been prepared for Sandhill Café and Harvest Buffet to monitor Guest counts, reduce lines for entry and assist in proper social distancing. Guests can RSVP here for Sandhill Cafe and here for Harvest Buffet to reserve a dining time for their party. Registering for the wait list can be done in person at the casino as well. Guests are encouraged to enjoy the gaming amenities at Gun Lake Casino until they are paged for their reservation.
Gun Lake Casino adheres to rigorous measures and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members. Initiatives include adjusting our operating hours, opening with limited attendance, increasing frequency of sanitization and disinfection, and the following:
Thermal cameras are used at every entrance, allowing for discreet, non-invasive two-part entry screening for all Guests and Team Members. Any person displaying a temperature of 100.4°F or higher will undergo a secondary screening in a private, isolated area. Those with a temperature confirmation through the secondary screening will be not be allowed to enter and will be directed to seek appropriate medical care.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) FOR GUESTS
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated Guests. Masks are required for everyone who is not fully vaccinated. When a face mask is worn it must cover your nose and mouth — you are welcome to wear your own personal face mask and/or gloves. Each Guest will be offered a mask upon entry if they do not have their own PPE. For your safety and security, masks that cover the entire face are prohibited. Guests may be asked to remove any face coverings, including masks, for identification.
CLEANING PUBLIC SPACES
Significant enhancements beyond nightly deep cleaning procedures have been implemented for all public spaces. Dedicated, highly attentive Team Members will continuously sanitize all entrance doors, door handles, elevators, slots, chairs, restrooms, Kiosks, ATMs, ledges, counters, hand rails, etc.
Over fifty (50) hand sanitizer stations are available in Guest areas for your convenience throughout the building in frequently traveled areas.
The latest technology has been secured to further improve sanitation, including electrostatic sprayers. The electrostatic process atomizes cleaning products with highly pressurized air. The droplets pass an electrode, creating a magnetically charged spray that seeks out and wraps all touch points and room surfaces. Hospital-grade disinfectant recommended by the CDC and WHO will be utilized with this technology in all public areas.
We are all together by staying apart these days. Guests and Team Members are required to practice social distancing of at least six feet while standing in lines, using elevators and using amenities within the building. Appropriate signage and reminders to help comply with local mandates are in place.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Operational adjustments have been made at all venues to allow adequate distancing. Updates include removing every other chair or barstool, powering down every other bar-top slot machine, and limiting overall seating capacity within each venue. Condiments will be provided in single-use packets in dining venues.
Signs are placed in the lobby areas to remind Guests to limit riders to four Guests per elevator.
Our dedicated first response team of EMTs has been fully trained with sufficient PPE provided to address all medical situations. In the event of a suspected positive case of COVID-19 in any Guest or Team Member area, the area will be quarantined off for a full terminal cleaning process to be completed using cleaning products that meet the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines to kill COVID-19. The area will reopen after it is thoroughly cleaned and dry.
At Gun Lake Casino, our priority focus has always been taking care of our Team Members. With their best interest at heart, we have implemented the following initiatives focused on health and safety:
All Team Members receive dedicated training. Training will provide specific focus on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols and comprehensive training on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Gun Lake Casino is known for providing superior Guest service and included in the training are best practices for to how ensure continued excellence while maintaining proper social distancing.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Team Members are provided appropriate PPE based on their position and duties as well as upon request. All fully vaccinated Team Members will not be required to wear masks. Team Members that are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear face coverings during work hours, as approved by management, where they cannot maintain six feet social distancing. Gloves will be provided to Team Members that are in direct contact with our Guests.
All shared high-touch tools and equipment will undergo sanitization before, during, and after each shift or anytime equipment is transferred to a new Team Member. Equipment examples include phones, radios, computers, payment terminals, kitchen tools, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks, and all other high-touch items throughout the property.
Team member areas
Frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high traffic back of house areas has been increased with emphasis on Team Member entrances, open office spaces, conference rooms, training rooms, restrooms, and the Team Member dining room.
TEAM MEMBER testing
Team Members will receive COVID-19 testing on a regular basis. Testing schedules are determined by the amount of contact with Guests. Positive tests will result in a Team Member not being allowed to return to work until cleared to do so by a healthcare professional, and contact tracing will be conducted.